Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• The seats on the Parish Council are up for election on 2nd May. Nominations must be received between 18th March and 3rd April.
• The PTFA wants ideas for the redevelopment of the school playground. More details on the school page of the site.
• The Committee which runs the Play Park is looking for new members. Please check out their page for more information.
• The County Council has published the new mobile library timetable, covering April to mid-June.
• From late February until 30th March there are roadworks in several places on the B5055 between Monyash and Bakewell.
Visit our News page for more details.