Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• There were no garden waste or recycling collections Wed 20th Jan. More info on our Local News page and on this page on DDDC’s website.
• Horse Lane will be closed for roadworks 1st Feb – 26th March. More details at this webpage and on our Local News page.
• The Bull’s Head’s is doing takeouts weekly through January with a slightly revised menu, which you can see here.
• Derbyshire Dales District Council will take your real Christmas Tree alongside your green recycling bin on collections days between 4th and 29th January. More details at this page their website.
• There is now a vacancy for a churchwarden at St Leonard’s. See the Church web page here for more information.
Visit our News page for more details.